. . . thinking about some of the people I only know of in the blogosphere and for a moment I looked at them as under developed characters in a novel. And I asked myself, "How would we get to learn some additional information about these characters?"OK, I'll play. Here are some things about me:
- I haven't had a TV for more than 30 years.
- I've been a vegetarian for more than 20 years.
- I haven't had a car for more than 10 years.
- I haven't had any Microsoft products for more than 4 years.
- I am thinking about changing the above 4 things about me!
OK, you're turn. What are 5 things I might not know about you, dear reader? You can post your things here or backlink to this blog item from your own blog.
Hashtag: # [?]
Post & Read Comments (located elsewhere)
Post & Read Comments (located here)
On another note, when you update your procmail guide, could you add a note at the top tellling us what you've done? Thanks. And thanks for such a great resource!
2. I have a daughter who is driving.
3. I am not very passionate about anything. (From my lazy and mostly dispassionate perspective - which is not to say that I am not opinionated because I am - it is difficult to distinguish passion from obsession...)
4. I get more and more laid back the older I get.
5. I think about you and wonder how you are doing and nose around on your websites every year or so...
2. I'm a granddad since 10 May 2007
3. I live with my cat Felix
4. I'm pretty passionate about the web
5. I believe in the rights of man/woman
Links to this page
Each item © Nancy McGough
Each comment © the author of the comment
Deflexion.com web site hosted by DreamHost.com
← More deflexions & reflexions, & feeds available via the sidebar top &
For bookmarks & links, please use